In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Tuesday: A long post on the musical acts I saw at Coachella, including Run the Jewels and Guns N’ Roses.
- Wednesday: A long post on Coachella fashion (not as bad as people say!).
- Friday: My Mother’s Day sale is on! And here’s a little secret: You don’t have to be a mom or even know a mom to shop it!
And here are some highlights from Instagram.
- I’m excited to work with these gorgeous stones from ANZA Gems. The green and the orange are garnets, while the pink is a spinel.
- Three good shots of a new, custom No Class ring: left side, top, and right side.
- Stacy Lomman took a good shot of three Maneater rings, as well as the Empress Wu dragon ring.
Coming up tomorrow, we’ve got the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala. I’ll be keeping an eye on the red carpet, and I’m sure there will be some tweeting! Follow me on Twitter at @WendyBrandes. And click here to see my previous Met Gala posts.