I haven’t done a week-in-review post since January! Time to catch up.
- Monday, Jan. 26: I was having a sale … and I still have some pieces on sale!
- Tuesday, Jan. 27: Thoughts on Holocaust Memorial Day.
- Thursday, Jan. 29: Billy Idol at the Beacon Theatre.
- Friday, Jan. 30: My Maneater ring collection was featured in Rapaport Magazine.
- Monday, Feb. 2: My twisting-heart necklace was inspired by the movie The Illusionist.
- Tuesday, Feb. 3: “I Know You” by Skylar Grey hits iTunes.
- Wednesday, Feb. 4: We might be drunk because we keep seeing pink elephants.
- Thursday, Feb. 5: A big, bouncing babycat for Throwback Thursday.
- Sunday, Feb. 8: My best dressed at the Grammys.
- Tuesday, Feb. 10: Scarlett Johansson wore my rings in W Magazine.
- Thursday, Feb. 12: With Beau Willimon at the Columbia Spectator dinner.
- Friday, Feb. 13: Twisting and turning jewelry.
- Saturday, Feb. 14: Happy Valentine’s Day from Purrkoy the kitten.
- Sunday, Feb. 15: The Valentine’s Day Moschino dress returns.
- Tuesday, Feb. 17: My IDGAF necklace in the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Wednesday, Feb. 18: I wore an Ossie Clark dress to the AGTA Spectrum Awards in Tucson.
- Thursday, Feb. 19: Throwback Thursday for Chinese New Year.
- Friday, Feb. 20: Amethyst birthstone studs were my Jewel of the Month.
- Saturday, Feb. 21: Flashback to Jennifer Hudson’s 2007 Oscar look.
- Monday, Feb. 23: What I wore to the Weinstein and Vanity Fair Oscar parties and My best dressed at the Oscars.
- Wednesday, Feb. 25: MrB wore pearl cufflinks on Oscar night.
- Thursday, Feb. 26: Madonna bounces back from a fall.
- Friday, Feb. 27: RIP, Leonard Nimoy.
- Sunday, March 1: How a slavery museum was built.
- Monday, March 2: Gorgeous singer Moko wearing her custom necklace.
- Tuesday, March 3: The Jewel of the Month is my Vampire Diana ring.
- Wednesday, March 4: Hanging out with Gangsta Boo in Los Angeles.
- Thursday, March 5: Trying on clothes in 2007.
- Friday, March 6: My ’80s self wants this neon Ozbek dress.
- Monday, March 9: New emoji stud earrings, inspired by Tupac.
- Tuesday, March 10: I escaped the New York winter and got to wear shorts.
- Wednesday, March 11: A purse and shoes to go with my taxi ring.
- Thursday, March 12: Belated commentary on men’s fashions at the Oscars.
- Monday, March 16: Elton John vs Dolce & Gabbana.
- Wednesday, March 18: I’m embarking on another engagement-ring redesign and If you’re looking for an entry-level job in PR, contact me!
- Thursday, March 19: Yeah, I like wearing matching sweaters with my husband.
Whew! I’m going to try to keep up on these review posts from now on.