In case you missed it, here’s what’s been on the blog recently.
- Monday, Feb. 22: Fashion repeats itself with trompe l’oiel zippers.
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: My Chris Benz dress looks much better on Eryn.
- Thursday, Feb. 25: I found a letter MrB wrote me 18 years ago.
- Friday, Feb. 26: Maniac Magazine called me an 18-karat gold journalist. Cute!
- Sunday, Feb. 28: Journalist Marty Baron — portrayed in the Oscar-winning Spotlight — spoke at the Columbia Spectator’s awards dinner earlier this month. Also, I received an award!
- Monday, Feb. 29: I wore vintage to the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
- Tuesday, March 1: The best jewelry and dress combinations at the Oscars.
- Wednesday, March 2: The Best Dressed/Wear What You Want award for the Oscars goes to …
- Thursday, March 3: My runners-up for best-dressed at the Oscars.
- Friday, March 4: Jenny Beavan and Dorith Mous at the Oscars.
Over on Instagram, I previewed two new jewelry designs.
- To pre-order my silver SLAY earrings, email me at info at wendybrandes dot com.
- These arrowhead thread earrings in gold and platinum are my new favorite things.