In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog recently, including my Valentine’s Day/anti-Valentine’s Day jewelry countdown.
- Sunday, Feb. 7: The perfect ring for Super Bowl 50.
- Monday, Feb. 8: Some of this hashtag jewelry really grinds my gears.
- Tuesday, Feb. 9: Wondering what to buy for bae? This has her name all over it.
- Wednesday, Feb. 10: Screw you, Cupid!
- Thursday, Feb. 11: Throwback ruby jewelry designs.
- Friday, Feb. 12: Stabbed in the heart.
- Saturday, Feb. 13: Ruby skulls for an edgy Valentine’s Day.
- Sunday, Feb. 14: A new emoji earring for sports fans.
- Monday, Feb. 15: A description of my jewelry designs and best dressed at the Grammys.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16: Zendaya wore a mullet for a night, but I live the mullet life.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17: Vintage Patrick Kelly in Spain.
- Thursday, Feb. 18: Daisies are back in style AGAIN.
- Friday, Feb. 19: Vintage Donald Brooks for Valentine’s Day dinner.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
You might also like