I want to thank a few folks for mentioning my work lately! The support is greatly appreciated. You have no idea how much!
- Lauren Kaminsky, who writes the Pawn on the Cobb blog, included my Pink Elephant and Tipsy Writer Maneater ring in her “Ultimate Holiday Wish List” post. She suggested it for “the adventure seeker.” I like that!
- Love Gold shared my fire-opal Edburga poison ring in a roundup of “future heirlooms.” That ring is on sale on my website now and the person who buys it can feel very special because it’s one of a kind — the only time I’ve used beautiful orange fire opal so far.
- Looking for jewelry with your initial on it? Refinery29 has the ultimate alphabet jewelry list. I represent the letter V. (I’m reminded of Sesame Street and its letter sponsors.)
- Diamonds in the Library is doing a whole series of posts on gifts for different budgets. My set of four silver and gold-plated barbed wire rings is in the $200 to $350 category.
- Platinum Guild International put my barbed-wire rings in a section for platinum fashion under $3,500. The lovely PGI people told me the rings were very popular and I said, “Wait till you see the earring version!”
- Engagement 101 suggested my Gravity band with the heart-shaped diamond as a promise ring. It also works as an engagement ring OR wedding band. Versatile! Plus, the custom Celtic-pattern ring that I did for a friend is on the “man-gagement ring” page. I love that!