In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Monday: My friend Al Radley, expert on designer Ossie Clark, said the Ossie dress I wore at the Plaza is printed with a Celia Birtwell design called “Tassels.” It’s a rare dress, he said!
- Tuesday: Yolandi Li$$er and I share a love for mullet haircuts.
- Wednesday: I can put any outfit together as long as I only have to work with black and white … and I’m starting a new jewelry collection devoted to FitzRoy the cat.
- Thursday: Earrings of yesteryear.
- Friday: Barbed wire rings in platinum and yellow gold.
- Saturday: Thanks to Syl Tang, I was quoted in the Financial Times.