In case you missed anything, here’s what was on the blog this week:
- Monday: Want to be featured on the Huffington Post? I’ll give you a few more days to send me your outfit pictures.
- Tuesday: A trench coat with a big pleather crocodile because … why not?
- Wednesday: Probably my most thorough description of my design process.
- Thursday: Throwback July 4th outfits.
- Saturday: Enjoying Pimm’s and Wimbledon.
Speaking of Wimbledon, I was thrilled to watch Andy Murray win the men’s championship today, especially because he is coached by Ivan Lendl. In the early ’80s, we were all tennis-mad and, of course, Lendl had to be my favorite because he too dour to be anyone else’s favorite. ( He hasn’t changed, and I love him for that.) In fact, when I was rummaging around in my parents’ basement recently, I came across one of my scribbled-on high-school binders. Wow … Lendl was almost as big as the Beatles that year!
You can see my almost-husband Paul McCartney‘s name in between the Beatles and Lendl. I spy Duran Duran there as well, and I guess I liked Ozzy Osbourne that year? That, somehow, slipped my mind.