I know lot of people aren’t online on the weekends. So, now that you’re all back at work and looking to be unproductive, I figured I’d do a recap of my weekend posts.
- If you followed my tweets about my lookbook shoot last Wednesday, you can’t miss the first of photographer Shane LaVancher’s stunning pictures of model Tina J and my jewelry.
- I posted more photos related to Fashion Group International’s Rising Star Awards.
- I added links to Rising Star news coverage at the bottom of this post.
- Rising Star accessories finalist Michelle Vale featured my Empress Wu dragon earrings on her blog. You can check out her handbag line here.
- Chic.tv interviewed all the Rising Star finalists. In the video below, Stacy Lomman comes at 42 seconds and I’m at 6:19.
Also, following up on my Huffington Post story about the agony and ecstasy of being a small business owner, I gave a business tip to byAimee.com.
Incidentally, after I wrote the Huffington Post piece but before it was published, the New York Times ran a great story about why Apple manufactures overseas. It’s not just about labor costs for a ginormous company like Apple; it’s about access to suppliers and manufacturing capacity as well.
OMG it’s you in a moving picture! Awesome.You are real!
sulky kitten says
I find the whole Foxconn story sinister and chilling. Good to hear you being interviewed and seeing you flashing the goods! Must have been a really exciting night.
I’m all caught up. Time to write more, for my benefit only!
Love how you make it all Mr.B’s fault!
Loved your deep crimson satiny nail polish in the ring close-up – it pleases my inner magpie!
I loved the photos of your model with the barbells!