I’ve relaunched my website to match my new-look blog.
I’m still working out a few kinks — particularly with the sale section — but take a look around anyway. The part I’m most proud of is the audience participation on the product pages. Various pieces of jewelry are illustrated with photos taken by and of gorgeous bloggers, in addition to the usual product photos. These include:
- Princess Poochie’s asterisk ring
- Alice Olive’s Boleyn necklace and Mud Flap Jill necklace
- Erin’s Isabella Wolf-Fang necklace
- Sheena’s Juana skull necklace
- Nickie’s and Chelsea’s Little Woolf necklaces
- Katy Rose’s Lotus necklace
- Solo Lisa’s OMG rings
- Queen Michelle’s and Beautifully Invisible’s silver swear rings
- Julia’s gold-plated swear rings
- Nina’s Teeny Genie necklace
- Vyque’s Vampire Diana ring
- Jennine’s and Susanna’s Diana rings
- Jill’s Mud Flap Jill necklace
- Midtown Girl and Bree Branker modeling the Cleopatra earrings
If you have any photos you’d like to share, the best way to get them to me is to post them on my Facebook fan page. If I think yours will work for the main website, I’ll get in touch and ask your permission before using it.
You can also take a look at some of the custom work I’ve done in the Custom Gallery.
My thanks to everyone who worked on this: