Today’s my birthday and you can make it a good one by voting for me in three categories of the not-at-all-serious-and-therefore-highly-desirable Drysdale Awards, hosted by Grant Miller Media. Go to Grant’s site, check out the left side of the screen and vote for me for Blogger of the Year, Blog With the Most Overt Product or Service Endorsements, and Blog With the Most Swears.
Last year, I was delighted to win Blogger of the Year and Blog That Is Clearly Paid to Endorse a Product or Service. In 2008, I won Blog With the Most Pictures of the Blogger and (my favorite category) Blog With the Most Swears. Both those years I did a great online campaign for votes — or, as one bitch called it, a “beg-a-thon” — and seeing as all my arguments still hold water, I’ll let you re-read all that shit now:
- Dec. 8, 2008: Eyes on the Prizes
- Dec. 9, 2008: Eyes on the Prizes, Part II
- Dec. 22, 2008: Hey, Hey Charla
- Dec. 26, 2008: It Was an Honor Just to Be Nominated …
- Jan. 4, 2009: You Know You Want Me
- Nov. 30, 2009: Vote, Damn You!
- Dec. 2, 2009: Outfit Post, Almost Starring Jude and Sienna
- Dec. 5, 2009: Making a Point
- Dec. 7, 2009: Buy It Now: Wendy Brandes Swear Rings
- Dec. 12, 2009: Why Don’t You Choke on a Fashion Accessory?
- Dec. 16, 2009: You Are All Winners
Convinced yet? You better be. Vote for me now. Seriously. Don’t make me come to your job and knock the dicks out of your mouth to get your attention.