Thanks to The Clothes Horse for tagging me with the Thinking Blogger Award and simultaneously making me feel deeply guilty about my recent lack of Book Club posts.
To steal a paragraph directly from TCH: “If you get tagged you have to write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and then you have to put a link to this post so people can find out where it all started. Finally, just in case you want (optional), you can display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote in one of your sidebars.”
If I tag you and you’ve already done it, you don’t have to respond. If you haven’t done it, you also don’t have to respond. I’m not a fascist or anything. Well, I am, but what am I going to do, stand outside your house and glare? Don’t be silly (and, um, don’t look out your window right now).
Here they are. Five blogs that make me think:
- Save Your Generation. For making me think, “If I could capture his way with the ladies and bottle it, I wouldn’t make a single red cent.”
- The Perfect Ratio. For making me think, “Free vulva perfume? Where do I get me some of that?”
- Daddy Likey. For making me think, “My new gold dress is so short, I am going to show-cha my chocha.”
- Vintage Bunny. For making me think, “I didn’t know it was possible to get a whole outfit for 99 cents.”
- Kristopher Dukes. For making me think, “Not only do I need ‘fuck you’ shoes … I need an entire ‘fuck you’ wardrobe.”
What do you mean, “That’s not what the person who started this intended?”