Thanks to The Clothes Horse for tagging me with the Thinking Blogger Award and simultaneously making me feel deeply guilty about my recent lack of Book Club posts.
To steal a paragraph directly from TCH: “If you get tagged you have to write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and then you have to put a link to this post so people can find out where it all started. Finally, just in case you want (optional), you can display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote in one of your sidebars.”
If I tag you and you’ve already done it, you don’t have to respond. If you haven’t done it, you also don’t have to respond. I’m not a fascist or anything. Well, I am, but what am I going to do, stand outside your house and glare? Don’t be silly (and, um, don’t look out your window right now).
Here they are. Five blogs that make me think:
- Save Your Generation. For making me think, “If I could capture his way with the ladies and bottle it, I wouldn’t make a single red cent.”
- The Perfect Ratio. For making me think, “Free vulva perfume? Where do I get me some of that?”
- Daddy Likey. For making me think, “My new gold dress is so short, I am going to show-cha my chocha.”
- Vintage Bunny. For making me think, “I didn’t know it was possible to get a whole outfit for 99 cents.”
- Kristopher Dukes. For making me think, “Not only do I need ‘fuck you’ shoes … I need an entire ‘fuck you’ wardrobe.”
What do you mean, “That’s not what the person who started this intended?”
Vintage Bunny says
Thankyou kind Miss !!!
Glad I make you think!!!
Happy New year
Vintage Bunny says
Check out Elehs blog.She is wearing one of your favorite trends
The Clothes Horse says
Yes, more book club posts soon. I am really flattered every time I get one of these but I do feel forced to devote a post to it and sometimes I don’t want to! Yay to you for not being a facist!
pistols at dawn says
Thank ye kindly, miss. I don’t know what the male form of curtseying is, but I’m doing it now while hiding my blushing visage coquettishly behind a fan.
And I don’t know if these are technically red cents, but many women have been driven to the heights of passion near me and have beaten me with socks full of pennies until I bleed. So, you might want to reinforce those bottles.
Jen (MahaloFashion) says
Congrats on your award wendy!!
Practically Perfect In Every Way says
i THINK you need more coco
Congrats! I just tagged you too!!!
Perfect Ratio says
Thanks for the linksies!