In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog this week.
- Sunday: Judith Light brought the fierceness to the Critics’ Choice Awards.
- Monday: I wore red velvet Lemington Ridley to the GEM Awards.
- Tuesday: My high-school friend Jim still has his 1983 David Bowie concert-ticket stub.
- Thursday: Found a 1980s photo of Madonna wearing the same rubber earrings I owned.
- Friday: I’m starting work on a new jewelry design that might feature custom-cut aquamarine.
- Saturday: Purrkoy and FitzRoy the cats sheltered in place during the blizzard.
Over on Instagram, I featured two different examples of 18K rose gold and platinum in rings. The first was Helen’s redesigned engagement ring, which I wrote about extensively here last week. Then I stacked my own platinum thumb ring with two rose-gold barbed wire rings. I’m liking this metal combination more and more.
You might also like