Don’t forget! Tomorrow — Monday, December 2 — is my Cyber Monday jewelry sale.
More than 50 of my designs are reduced by as much as 85%. The lowest priced item is $15. Many of the pieces are priced below cost. In many cases, you wouldn’t even be able to buy the raw metal for the prices I’m offering! Because of the crazy low prices, the sale will be for 24 hours only, starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on Monday and ending at 12:01 a.m. ET on Tuesday. Act fast, because many of the sale pieces are one-of-a-kind designs — once they’re sold, I won’t make another. All sales are final. Please read the product descriptions thoroughly and email me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com if you have any questions. (Keep in mind that the sale excludes my WENDYB by Wendy Brandes diffusion line, including the emoji earrings.)
In case you missed anything on the blog this week, here’s the list of posts:
- Monday: Kelly Clarkson and her avoirdupois.
- Tuesday: Fashion repeats itself with polka dots and flowers.
- Wednesday: MrB’s lifetime achievement award for press freedom.
- Thursday: More about the International Press Freedom Awards.
- Saturday: MrB was photographed by Bill Cunningham.