Obviously, Hurricane Sandy was the big news in my area this week. Here are a few ways to help people affected by the storm:
- Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief.
- If you’re in New York City, check for volunteer opportunities at NYC Service.
- Give blood; many regularly scheduled blood drives were canceled. Here’s a list of locations.
There are more tips from FEMA here.
I wrote about Sandy on the blog, of course. This is the full list of my posts for the week.
- Monday: Bringing back gauchos, one jumpsuit at a time.
- Tuesday: Hurricane Sandy status report.
- Wednesday: Mentions from jewelry blogs and a pumcat from Susan.
- Thursday: Redeploying my Adam Ant Halloween costume.
- Friday: A note about Hurricane Sandy.
- Saturday: Tiger jewelry, including examples from me and Lanvin.
Hard to believe it’s November, isn’t it?