I’m doing soooo many events in November. Come hang out with me in real life in both New York City and Columbus, Ohio! There will be silver jewelry, gold jewelry, thoughts on luxury, and more. I give you the scoop in this week’s video.
Related links and information for New York:
- November 8-9: Initiatives in Art and Culture’s 20th Annual New York Fashion, Design + Jewelry Conference. My panel is on the 8th, get your tickets here.
- November 12: IAC’s event, titled “Vortex,” at Baruch College in New York. This event is open to the public! Register here.
- November 13: Fashion Institute of Technology’s event, “Making Your Break In Fine Jewelry: Digital Edition.”
- November 14: #theHOOKUP pop up shop at Swoonery! Come say hi, sip some champagne, and snap up what’s left of our silver collection. When it’s gone, it’s gone! We’re focusing on gold and platinum from here on out. Why is it called “The Hookup”? Because all 9 indie designers you’re shopping with will be giving friends and family discounts to attendees. RSVP here.
And in Columbus:
- I’ll be at Alexanders Jewelers for their annual holiday party blowout. We’ll have the gold collection in tow, so come in, try on some baubles, sip some champagne, and see our most luxurious pieces up close and personal.
Let me know what events you’ll be at, so I can keep an eye out for you!