My big blog posts this week were dedicated to the Monster Tour, featuring Rihanna and Eminem.
- I took MrB to his third Eminem concert (and second Rihanna at MetLife Stadium last Saturday night.
- I saw the show again on Sunday and wound up in the second row with my gorgeous friend Jen.
My best videos are here:
- The first 10 minutes of the show from section 142 on Saturday.
- “Love the Way You Lie” from section 142 on Saturday.
- “Numb” from the second row on Sunday.
- “Rap God” from the second row on Sunday.
Other short video clips are here, shot from the second row, ranging from 15 to 30 seconds. I had to make that painful choice between recording whole songs and experiencing the moment, you know!
- “My Name Is” – Eminem
- “Berzerk” – Eminem
- “Love the Way You Lie” – Eminem
- “Love the Way You Lie” – Rihanna
- “What’s My Name” – Rihanna
- “Crack a Bottle” – Eminem
I still can’t get over how close to the stage I was! My best photos from the second row are here on Flickr.
This week’s other blog posts were:
- My Empress Wu dragon earrings were featured in the New York Post’s Alexa luxury supplement.
- How could I forget that pre-twerking Miley Cyrus wore my Victoria buckle ring in 2009?